Based in Otahuhu, Proline was established in 1992 to provide customers with a range of services that cater to all aspects of the development of a successful plastic product.
For the last 20 years we have been the only New Zealand producer of road cones that meet the regulatory requirements and also the widely used Vertiflex rebound traffic post. We have also developed a real strength in the infrastructure industry providing in-ground distribution pits, patented in-ground covers and other products.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This is of paramount importance to our staff and customers. For this reason we employ a Health and Safety consultant to advise on all areas of Health and Safety in the company.
Proline is conscious of its responsibility to the environment and so we
• Recycle all waste from the factory
• Recycle returned road cones
• Regularly monitor all gas and electricity usage
• Provide products of high quality and long life
• Produce products such as the holding tank to protect the environment
To keep up-to-date with current issues and to continue our education we belong to
• Plastics NZ
• EMA (Auckland Manufacturers Association)